Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish you good results Emmy - and permanent healing. When your instrument is your voice - and I don't mean words on paper - then you have to be careful. Hope all goes well.

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving, y’all! Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Comment

• I everyone. I was visiting my in-laws in Colorado for the last week. How is your voice now Emmy? Hope you are back to normal if not better.

Comment

• Hey Electron.John! Colorado is a beautiful place to visit for sure! Was the weather nice and/or did you see snow yet?

We're going on our third day of sunshine and warmer temps (supposed to change tomorrow), but am enjoying it every minute we've got it!

I'll ditto the question - how are you feeling now Emmy? Hope all better in time for Christmas caroling!

Comment

• Feeling better, thank you both! Still have a little lingering soreness, but I’m able to sing with my full range again. Now just to survive the last two weeks of the semester!

Comment

• Good luck Emmy! Hope everything goes really well.

Comment

• So I was feeling better...and then I got a cold. Oy. It's not affecting my vocal cords this time around, but still SUPER annoying. But I have my ENT appointment on the 18th, and with any luck this cold crud won't linger.

Comment

• Creeping closer and closer to Christmas and the end of 2017. Crazy how fast this year has gone.

Comment

• Hello everyone. I was trying to get in contact with ElectronJohn. If you see this, and you are E.j then could you check your emails, please, and pass the message along if you get a chance, friends? Thanks-

Comment

• Did you get the help you were looking for amenOra?

Comment

• I know a lot of folks who do just fine on apps on their phones, but I prefer full screen for posting and navigating in the zone.

Comment

• Chance of snow tomorrow. I wonder if it will hang around so we'll have a semblance of a white Christmas?

Comment

• It's taking a really long time to get to post #429. This would be more fun if there were a lot of people checking in every day.

Comment

• There tends to be a big slow-down around the holidays. Been part of Rhymezone for almost 14 years, and every year around this time things kind of dry up.

Comment

• And that ^^^ was my 500th post on here! Only took nearly 4 years I forget how many posts I had on the original site...I think I was up around 5,000 or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X