This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
    Looking forward to getting to the 'magic number' of this thread. Maybe don't make it quite so high next time Emmy?
    That’s part of the fun I think the highest post count for a Battle was well into the thousands. But maybe we’ll do some lightning rounds!

Comment

• Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
      Yeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhh

Comment

• And now...moving things along...one post at a time...

Comment

• Tomorrow the temps here are supposed to warm up to the 40's (F) 4-5 (C) - pretty excited about that.

Comment

• So what is each one of you''s favorite holiday? Let's get the post count up!

Comment

• 'But don't it make you feel good
              (Shoop shoop aaahh)
              And don't it make you feel good
              (Shoop shoop aaahh)'

Comment

• There are fewer good Banarama songs than I remember.

Comment

• Favorite holiday? Probably Thanksgiving.

Comment

• Or maybe New Year's day.

Comment

• Congratulations Emmy!

Comment

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                        So what is each one of you''s favorite holiday? Let's get the post count up!
                        Thanksgiving. Because food. 4th of July would be a close second, though, because making things go boom is fun. Especially now that fireworks are legal in Iowa again

Comment

• Originally posted by Muttado1sb View Post
                          Congratulations Emmy!
                          Thank you!

Comment

• Being sick is the worst. I went to Greeley, CO last week for a singing competition, and the dry air and higher elevation set off an upper respiratory infection and laryngitis. Going on two days with no voice, have to do a 5 day course of steroids to reduce the inflammation in my vocal cords, and had to miss out on singing in a masterclass for Margo Garrett, who is a world-renowned pianist and coach for singers.

Comment

• But on the bright side, only 8 more days till my fiancé, my parents, my brother and his girlfriend, and my aunt and uncle fly to Alabama for Thanksgiving! We’re spending five days there with my grandma and step-grandpa, as well as my dad’s half sister and my cousins.

Comment

• And here’s five. I’m off to bed now. Night night!

Comment

Working...
                                X