X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    Sorry you had to postpone, Emmy, but you do want to sound your best and it is good they let you.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    ''He was really sayin' somethin'
    Really sayin' somethin'
    (Bop bop soo-be-do-wa)
    (Bop bop soo-be-do-wa)''

Leave a comment:

• PoetryBree
    replied
    also I just found out I might be working til 3 AM tonight!

Leave a comment:

• PoetryBree
    replied
    I keep having poems I want to post but life is so busy!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    OK, time for sleep. I hope the weathermen are wrong about icy precip tomorrow. No fun.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Then I have to a bunch of short ones like this to try to get the numbers up.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I keep meaning to make a post here each time I go to the sharing forum, but don't always remember.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    We have a long way to go on this one, don't we?

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    My late nights are nothing compared to yours PoetryBree! Hope you get some rest soon.

Leave a comment:

• PoetryBree
    replied
    Really tired. bagged bread til 1 AM on Tuesday, and bagging til 1 AM again tomorrow night!

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Postponed my recital until January. There's still a lot of inflammation in my vocal cords, so I'm not able to sing at full voice yet. Better to push it back and get fully healthy than to push through and not give the best performance I know I'm capable of.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Finally feeling better. Still coughing some, but not nearly as much as I was over the weekend. Now I'm just focusing on polishing my memory work for my recital and getting the inflammation in my vocal cords to go down so I'm able to sing fully.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Emmy, I hope you're feeling better. PoetryBree, I hope you got some sleep. Muttado1sb, I don't think I know any Bananarama songs - can you enlighten us as to more? (although I like the lyric you posted - just didn't know it was from a song by them)

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    Bakeries are tough businesses. But oh how fresh baked goods can make a day.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    I hope you clear up in time for your recital, Emmy. Bronchitis is quite uncomfortable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X