No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Mission Bananarama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost a month since the last post. I wonder if there's a record for longest time between posts. 25 days has to be pretty close to it.

Comment

• But I mostly just wanted to share with you all that I got engaged over the previous weekend! I am beyond happy and excited, and I'm looking forward to spending my life with someone who challenges and supports me, and has seen all the ugly, hard, and difficult sides of me and loves me anyway.

Comment

• Oh Emmy, congratulations! I admit I've been in and out of the zone but almost entirely on the sharing poetry & lyrics pages. Your intended sounds like a special guy.

Comment

• Emmy I wish you guys much happiness going forward. Have you set a date for the wedding?

Comment

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
            Emmy I wish you guys much happiness going forward. Have you set a date for the wedding?
            Thank you! We just booked our ceremony and reception venue yesterday, and we’re getting married on October 6, 2018! 367 days

Comment

• Congratulations Emmy! Very happy for you. Lots of planning to do. Don't let it drive you crazy and don't let those "helping" you drive you crazy either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Electron.John View Post
                Congratulations Emmy! Very happy for you. Lots of planning to do. Don't let it drive you crazy and don't let those "helping" you drive you crazy either.
                Thank you, EJ!

Comment

Working...
                X