Variety is the spice of life.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    Same meal all week?

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I'm making chicken verde for my week's food.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    This is my page top. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    While scrolling through the pages I missed, I kept seeing the word "recital," but mentally read it as "rectal" at first glance. I think you can see why. Dang it, brain. Why for?

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I see the message center has received an update since I was here. Looks cool.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Finally finished my book before the clock ran out. Wrapped up The Lord of Locks on December 30th. Started The Master of Machines immediately.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Happy New Year, y'all!

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    I would like to take an advanced class on Excel. It has its own programing language and if you know how to use it you can create incredible spreadsheets.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    We've had wind all day, taking temps lower. They sky, however, has never been a clearer blue with sunshine all the way!

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    Rain and snow here today. Looks like we will not be getting the 6 inches of snow predicted.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I'm so thankful we don't have the sub-zero temperatures of a couple of weeks ago. They do like to get outside and the fresh air is good for all of us!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    We won't go all day (they like to sleep in while on vacation from school), but it should still be fun. I'd better check the weather forecast to see if they need jackets. It turned out to be a very nice day today, but we'll be outside a lot more tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Yesterday we stayed around home and played games and today we went bowling. It was a lot of fun!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    It's been a long couple of days watching the grandkids. I love having them here, and also - they wear me out!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X