• Originally posted by Electron.John View Post

How did it go?
    Leaving tomorrow at 5am!

Comment

• I have the last post!

Comment

• Actually I do.

Comment

• What is the 429th post the winner this time? Is it random or does it have a meaning?

Comment

• I got my feet on the ground and I don't go to sleep to dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Electron.John View Post
              What is the 429th post the winner this time? Is it random or does it have a meaning?
              Completely and totally random.

Comment

• If you had picked the 293rd post as the winner then I would be the winner right now!

Comment

• Well, we all fall in love but we disregard the danger. Though we share so many secrets there are some we never tell.

Comment

• Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box. Religion is the smile on a dog.

Comment

• Looking out a dirty old window. Down below the cars in the city go rushing by. I sit here alone and I wonder why.

Comment

• I just read some of the Rhymezone history today - had no idea it had been around so long. How much I must have missed!

All I can say is "Rock on, Rhymezone - Rock on!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                          I just read some of the Rhymezone history today - had no idea it had been around so long. How much I must have missed!

It's crazy at times to think that I've been part of Rhymezone/Poemzone for almost 15 years now. I was just a wee baby freshman in high school, and now I'm 28 and working on my Master's degree.

Comment

• I'll bet you could tell some interesting stories Emmy! I hope I - and the Rhymezome - are around for at least another 15 years!

Comment

• My boyfriend and I decided to sign up for a 5K at the end of October, and started training for it today. I'm using the Couch to 5K app, and BOY do my legs feel it. Uffda.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                                I just read some of the Rhymezone history today - had no idea it had been around so long. How much I must have missed!

Where did you read about the history of Rhymezone? I would be interested in seeing that. I joined in 2002. I remember there was a special section for 9/11 poems on the old site. Not sure how many years it was around before that though.

Comment

Working...
                                X