No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Mission Bananarama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember right now exactly what number we're aiming for this time, but I think it's big!

Comment

We went to a really good pro-life 'conference' tonight. Three speakers, one of whom was an abortion survivor. Her story is amazing!

Comment

I think it's supposed to rain tomorrow too!

Comment

Last one, then I hand off to someone else.

Comment

Still waiting for an estimate of the damages to my car. My insurance company was supposed to send someone to look at it yesterday, but apparently that didn't happen. So I'm going to call again in the morning and make sure they're going to send someone. Can't make any decisions until I know what it would cost to fix, or if it's even worth fixing.

Comment

What's made things more difficult is that since I was at fault for the accident, I can't get a rental car paid for through the other driver's insurance, nor could I afford one, between not having rental cost coverage through my insurance and not having an extra $200 for a deposit. So my boyfriend rented the car, and I'm driving his until tomorrow evening.

Comment

The main thing keeping me going is that my boyfriend and I leave for Oregon on Friday, and we'll be out there for nine days. And we close on our house three days after we get back.

Comment

Just an hour and a half left at work, then I'm off through the 24th. Tomorrow will be spent doing laundry and packing for my trip.

Comment

And here's five. Been a while since I used my five posts in a row.

First freeze of the season forecasted for tonight. Then all the bugs can go back to hell where they belong.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmy View Post
                      And here's five. Been a while since I used my five posts in a row.

First freeze of the season forecasted for tonight. Then all the bugs can go back to hell where they belong.
                      Ha-ha - I like that last part! Though from all I'm learning about gardening and compost - some of them are actually valuable. Don't know how I'm going to reconcile those two things....

Comment

Yes, it's amazing that the cooler season has already arrived. Although, if I mow the lawn one more time tomorrow morning - perhaps then we can put the mower away until spring???

Comment

It's supposed to warm up some by Sunday - what we called 'Indian summer' when I was growing up. I wonder how it got that name? I'm going to go look that up now.

Comment

I read a few articles, but am not sure this qualifies. Some of them indicated that you need to have a hard frost and it only got down to 32 last night - just barely freezing. Do I care? Nope - I'm going to enjoy the warmth and sunshine that's supposed to be returning for a few days.

Comment

Gosh, where is CeramicCornflake these days? Perhaps finishing that novel? He was a great one for upping the postings count.

Comment

Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                                Gosh, where is CeramicCornflake these days? Perhaps finishing that novel? He was a great one for upping the postings count.
                                Having a girlfriend takes up most of my working hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X