Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My aunt is getting married today; the wedding starts in ten minutes, and I will be playing for all the music. Yikes!

Comment

• Six more days until I go on vacation for a week and a half. I am more than ready. It'll be nice to have a break from work for a while.

Comment

• it's my first day on this forum and I'm excited

Comment

• Welcome to the Zone SandraH155! This is a really fun place to hang out and meet writers from around the world. I spend most of my time over on the Poetry & Lyrics forum, but check out the others occasionally too. See you around!

Comment

• Hey N. Y. Sonnet, how did the music go for your aunt's wedding? You are so talented that I'm sure it came off without a hitch.

Emmy, you work hard and I'm so glad to hear you're taking a vacation...."all work and no play..." and all that jazz. Have the most fun ever and come back tanned, relaxed, and brimming with new ideas!

Comment

• Let's see if I can make a little dent here on the way to #429. If CeramicCornflake was around, he could help with that!

Comment

• I'm still blogging away - which is where most of my 'writing time' is spent. Still trying to find balance between poetry (first love), blogging, and work on the books I have in mind.

Comment

• If any of you have time management tips for writers, I'm all ears (there's probably and emoji for that but I don't know how to find it).

Comment

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                    Emmy, you work hard and I'm so glad to hear you're taking a vacation...."all work and no play..." and all that jazz. Have the most fun ever and come back tanned, relaxed, and brimming with new ideas!
                    Probably more burnt than tan--the joys of being a redhead! It'll be a nice break from work and a breather before school starts back up on August 21.

I work tonight, tomorrow during the day, and then Thursday evening. I'm pretty sure my supervisor is a sadist, the way they do the schedule. Working till midnight tonight, back at 8am tomorrow, and working till midnight Thursday, then leaving at 5am on Friday. Ugh.

Comment

• I am still alive. Sorry I was away for so long.

Comment

• Originally posted by electron.john View Post
                        i am still alive. Sorry i was away for so long.
                        he liiiiiiiiiives

Comment

• I got into metal detecting recently and found a 1929 Lincoln cent as well as a 1936 Buffalo nickel, as well as lots of other coins. Lots of interesting stuff out there just waiting to be dug up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emmy View Post
                            Six more days until I go on vacation for a week and a half. I am more than ready. It'll be nice to have a break from work for a while.
                            How did it go?

Comment

• Originally posted by SandraH155 View Post
                              it's my first day on this forum and I'm excited
                              Welcome to the site!

Comment

• I just found out that Doug has an archive of the old Rhymezone site. So if you remember your old username and want any of your old poems or posts let me know and I will pass that info on to him. Also let me know the email address you want that info sent to.

Comment

Working...
                                X