No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Mission Bananarama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like a fun (and exhausting) day! We all enjoy winning, don't we?

Comment

• Happy Good Friday to everybody! Have a great and blessed Easter weekend!

Comment

• Thanks NYS! Happy Good Friday to you too! Looking forward to the Easter Vigil Mass tomorrow night. It's supposed to rain, but Easter morning should be good weather.

Comment

• Happy Easter, y'all! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Comment

• Oh, dear... I was going through the rules again, and I just realised that I am a habitual breaker of one of them. I guess you'll have to kick me from the zone. I didn't drink any water today...

Comment

• Only 198 more posts until we have a winner. ..

Comment

• I have a concert today... wish me luck!

Comment

• Holy cold snap. Do not want. Especially when I already feel worn out because it's the last week of classes.

Comment

• And now it's May. I finished my 3rd semester of graduate school this week, and I have two more left.

The nice thing about school being done means I don't have to work any more overnight shifts for a good long while.

Comment

• No one has posted in awhile.

Comment

• Indeed.

Comment

• 17k words into my newest novel. Neat.

Comment

• My friend's dad died and I am in town for the funeral.

Comment

• CeramicCornflake Congrats on your novel! What's it about? And I am sorry for your friend's loss.

Comment

• Random history fact: In the famous Iwo Jima photograph from WWII, of the raising of the flag, one of the soldiers was a Slovak. Named Michael Strank, he was born in northern Slovakia, in Jarabina. He died in battle only a couple of weeks after the photograph was taken.
                                Even if we (Slovakia) were on the wrong side of the war, at least we can boast one hero...
                                Last edited by N. Y. Sonnet; 05-22-2017, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X