X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought you'd want to know.

That's my five posts - who's next?

Comment

• Today is my last day of spring break, not that it's been much of a "break". Between my grandpa's services, working, and being sicker than a dog. I've had a bacterial sinus infection and what the doc said was bronchitis, but I'm fairly sure it was walking pneumonia. Talk about miserable.

Comment

• I'm supposed to be practising my violin for a concert next week...but of course poetry is more important to me, so I've been writing some instead. Procrastinating is an area in which I am far too talented. I only hope that my professor won't kill me tomorrow...

Comment

• I am back from the dead. In the middle of a snow storm her in Massachusetts.

Comment

• The sun is out for the first time in over a week. Too bad I'm at work and can't really get out to enjoy it.

Comment

• Yeah, Emmy, I saw some sunshine earlier today too - very welcome for sure. Have you dug out yet Electron.John .John? N. Y. Sonnet, did you ever get around to your violin practice? Have you already had the concert? Hope it went well.

I've had a pretty good few days. Finally pretty much rid of the cough. Looking forward to seeing the tulips bloom. Need to get out and get some garden prep done. Happy it's Spring.

Comment

• Hi, thanks RhymeLovingWriter! Yeah, I did get my song practised up, my professor didn't kill me (phew), and he changed the concert from this week to next week, because he's gone this week. So, I suppose I'm really lucky this time.

Funny thing, here all the flowers have already bloomed -- it's been around 20-28 degrees Celsius for the last month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catz View Post
                  I am hoping I don't completely forget about this forum again. I'l try to be better.

CC do I remember you stating you hated the MM new album??
                  Yuh. I like 2 or 3 songs from it, but the whole thing to me is repetitive and pretty boring. It was very disappointing for me.

Also congratulations on getting married! You are absolutely beautiful in that picture. Here's to a long, happy marriage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emmy View Post
                    The sun is out for the first time in over a week. Too bad I'm at work and can't really get out to enjoy it.
                    I just picked a random post of yours so you'd get a notification. I'm sorry about your grandfather. Losing a grandparent is always so sad. They're a very special kind of person.

Comment

• My writing has come to a standstill. Can't seem to get inspired for anything, even my new novel.

Comment

• But life is pretty sweet!

Speaking of sweet, is anybody watching The Great British Baking Show? I'm pretty into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Electron.John View Post
                          I am back from the dead. In the middle of a snow storm her in Massachusetts.
                          I miss snow. It doesn't really snow in Austin.

I mean, maybe not a whole storm of it. But, uh, a little would be nice now and again.

Comment

• I am having fun playing a game on my phone called War Robots. Started playing it about a week ago and it is my new favorite phone game. It is like the old MechWarrior games.

Comment

• Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post

I just picked a random post of yours so you'd get a notification. I'm sorry about your grandfather. Losing a grandparent is always so sad. They're a very special kind of person.
                              Thanks boo. Burying two grandparents in the span of three weeks kinda knocks the stuffing out of you.

Comment

• My face got a little crispy today. But I had a pretty good day cheering on my clients at Special Olympics today. All four of them placed first in the softball throw in their age brackets, so they get to go to the state Summer Games next month. Two of them also placed first in the 50- and 100-meter walk, one placed 2nd in the 50-meter dash, and one placed 4th in the 100-meter dash. Pretty good day overall, and they're all super excited to go to state.

Comment

Working...
                                X