X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electron.John
    replied
    Originally posted by Emmy View Post
    My boyfriend and I decided to sign up for a 5K at the end of October, and started training for it today. I'm using the Couch to 5K app, and BOY do my legs feel it. Uffda.
    That is great. Stick with it and you will be amazed at how you will progress. I just started running again after a long break and I am up to 3 miles after about a month. I want to get back to running 5 miles once or twice a week and 3 miles most other days. Need to loss 15 pounds to be in peak running shape though. In time...

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
    I just read some of the Rhymezone history today - had no idea it had been around so long. How much I must have missed!

All I can say is "Rock on, Rhymezone - Rock on!"
    Where did you read about the history of Rhymezone? I would be interested in seeing that. I joined in 2002. I remember there was a special section for 9/11 poems on the old site. Not sure how many years it was around before that though.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    My boyfriend and I decided to sign up for a 5K at the end of October, and started training for it today. I'm using the Couch to 5K app, and BOY do my legs feel it. Uffda.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I'll bet you could tell some interesting stories Emmy! I hope I - and the Rhymezome - are around for at least another 15 years!

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
    I just read some of the Rhymezone history today - had no idea it had been around so long. How much I must have missed!

It's crazy at times to think that I've been part of Rhymezone/Poemzone for almost 15 years now. I was just a wee baby freshman in high school, and now I'm 28 and working on my Master's degree.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    Looking out a dirty old window. Down below the cars in the city go rushing by. I sit here alone and I wonder why.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box. Religion is the smile on a dog.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    Well, we all fall in love but we disregard the danger. Though we share so many secrets there are some we never tell.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    If you had picked the 293rd post as the winner then I would be the winner right now!

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Electron.John View Post
    What is the 429th post the winner this time? Is it random or does it have a meaning?
    Completely and totally random.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    I got my feet on the ground and I don't go to sleep to dream.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    What is the 429th post the winner this time? Is it random or does it have a meaning?

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Actually I do.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    I have the last post!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X