X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''It ain't what you do it's the way that you do it
    And that's what gets results''

Comment

• Okay, so that wasn't just Bananarama. It was a mix with Fun Boy Three.

Comment

• And yes, it was a remix/cover of a much older song written by jazz musicians in 1939, covered by Ella Fitzgerald.

Comment

• But it still falls under the Bananarama song list, so I'll sit by my post. :-P

Comment

• It's been a long couple of days watching the grandkids. I love having them here, and also - they wear me out!

Comment

• Yesterday we stayed around home and played games and today we went bowling. It was a lot of fun!

Comment

• We won't go all day (they like to sleep in while on vacation from school), but it should still be fun. I'd better check the weather forecast to see if they need jackets. It turned out to be a very nice day today, but we'll be outside a lot more tomorrow.

Comment

• I'm so thankful we don't have the sub-zero temperatures of a couple of weeks ago. They do like to get outside and the fresh air is good for all of us!

Comment

• Rain and snow here today. Looks like we will not be getting the 6 inches of snow predicted.

Comment

• We've had wind all day, taking temps lower. They sky, however, has never been a clearer blue with sunshine all the way!

Comment

• I would like to take an advanced class on Excel. It has its own programing language and if you know how to use it you can create incredible spreadsheets.

Comment

• Happy New Year, y'all!

Comment

• Finally finished my book before the clock ran out. Wrapped up The Lord of Locks on December 30th. Started The Master of Machines immediately.

Comment

• I see the message center has received an update since I was here. Looks cool.

Comment

• While scrolling through the pages I missed, I kept seeing the word "recital," but mentally read it as "rectal" at first glance. I think you can see why. Dang it, brain. Why for?

Comment

Working...
                                X