English proverbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English proverbs

Dear colleguies, I'am searching English proverbs as follows: "We must do what we can without worrying about result". Thank you in advance for any proverb with such context.
    Last edited by Andy; 09-12-2016, 04:38 AM. Reason: I have added last three words)

It might not be exactly what you're looking for but i like, 'half of something is better than all of nothing'.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyskip View Post
      It might not be exactly what you're looking for but i like, 'half of something is better than all of nothing'.
      good proverb

Comment

How about: "Be not afraid of going slowly. Be afraid only of staying still"? or "Fall seven times, stand up eight".

writing service

Comment

Absolutely, that is direct to the life sentence for those people who are having a hard time to understand "We must do what we can without worrying about result" cause many of us keep guessing on result without giving the exam in life though so I always learn first then see the progress in life also you can see post which have been changing peoples mind for the life without asking them anything in return, you can ask professionals of english language who have been writing thousand of assignment for students

Comment

I like to know more English proverbs. We usually include the proverbs in our daily conversation. The proverbs that you have just shared are really interesting and I will share this with my friends. I will also post the proverbs I know. cbd oil for anxiety

Comment

Those who want to get bank management assignment help, you can talk to the writers via live chat! Call +14235002312
              Email :[email protected]

Comment

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going."

This proverb motivates me

Comment

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Comment

Working...
                  X