X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmy
    replied
    Yes, BiocideJ won! I've been crazy busy the last few days and haven't had a chance to get a new Battle up and going. Will be taking care of that shortly, so hang tight!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Hey CC, tough questions all. I'm pretty sure time has a way of working things out, but it can be tough in the meantime! Hopefully inspiration will strike again and you can finish your novel. Then you'll be too busy to think about this!

I thought BiocideJ had the last post but haven't seen the official announcement.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Sometimes 26 feels a lot older to me.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Sometimes I feel like I can't date her, so what's the point of moving towards that? Other times I try to just relax and enjoy our time together.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Not sure what to do about this girl, though. I really like her, we have a lot in common, and we seem to connect in a lot of ways, but there are quite a few problems.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Still haven't moved past 62k words on my novel. In addition to being a little stuck with the last chapter, I've been spending a lot of time with this girl. I'm using her as an excuse, but really I just don't know what to write lol.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    So who won this battle? Because it's over, right? Somebody won.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Originally posted by PoetryBree View Post
    Does anyone know where MHenry has been? I've been gone for so long. I've missed quite a bit it seems!
    He's taking a little break but said he'd be back one day. Hopefully soon.

I'm really bummed I forgot about this. I'm going to mark the next one on my calendar.

Congratulations....BiocideJ!

Leave a comment:

• BiocideJ
    replied
    ...dary. legendary!

Leave a comment:

• PoetryBree
    replied
    Does anyone know where MHenry has been? I've been gone for so long. I've missed quite a bit it seems!

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post

Congratulations! That's an exciting step! I'll say a prayer that all goes smoothly.
    Thank you! The home inspection was yesterday, and the only major things that turned up were needing to swap out the outlets in the kitchen and upstairs bathroom to GFCI. Otherwise everything else is ship-shape and ready to go.

Leave a comment:

• BiocideJ
    replied
    This contest is going to be legen.... wait for it...

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Originally posted by Emmy View Post
    Can't remember if I told y'all, but my boyfriend and I bought a house this week! It's super cute and all the appliances stay, which is awesome. We're closing on October 26, as long as everything goes smoothly between now and then.
    Congratulations! That's an exciting step! I'll say a prayer that all goes smoothly.

Leave a comment:

• PoetryBree
    replied
    I really want to take a nap. I went and played white elephant gift bingo tonight and got a picture of my friend. I also read a romance book today. And I wrote a song. I think I am going to record it and put it on youtube.... Also did you know that glue is sticky?

Leave a comment:

• Willa
    replied
    Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post

Hey! Thanks
    How have you been? You neva wroite, you neva caul.
    I've been doing okay. Nothing fabulous to report on my end. What's your workout regimen look like? I've been hitting the gym 5 days a week for about 3 months now, and I love hearing about other people's workouts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X