Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had some plant based protein for breakfast, and I gotta say it's not my favorite.

Comment

Little grainy.

Comment

Little taste-baddy too.

Comment

I caught some kind of crud and feel miserable.

Comment

Will be most glad to be over this.

Comment

Was invited to granddaughter's first soccer game but don't know if I'll make it now.

Comment

Can't believe how quickly it moved from nasal congestion into deep cough.

Comment

Will be taking it easy today for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                    Can't believe how quickly it moved from nasal congestion into deep cough.
                    I'm just getting over the same kind of thing. Finally went to the doctor Tuesday after trying to do battle with Mucinex and Alka-Seltzer for two weeks. I got a very stern look when I told the nurse and doctor how long I'd been feeling like crud. But I'm just finishing up a five-day Z-pak, so I'm finally starting to feel a little more back to normal.

Comment

Well, I'm going to give it a few more days and see if it improves on its own. My husband had it for about 5-6 days until he felt better. I'm hoping I'll follow his footsteps w/out a visit to the doctor.

Comment

I wish I had a bottle with 3 people in it that knew how to play spades. I could just pour them out, play cards, and they'd be more than glad to return to their bottle until next time.

Comment

Alas, none of my friends know how to play spades.

Comment

There's a song my friend wrote that I want him to teach me how to play. But for some reason I'm embarrassed to ask.

Comment

I gotta get my s**t together and finish this novel. That girl kinda derailed me.

Comment

Little secret:
                                I was already derailed, but she is a very convenient excuse to continue not to write.

Comment

Working...
                                X