X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmy
    replied
    Can't remember if I told y'all, but my boyfriend and I bought a house this week! It's super cute and all the appliances stay, which is awesome. We're closing on October 26, as long as everything goes smoothly between now and then.

Leave a comment:

• PoetryBree
    replied
    Rubber bands are very stretchy. It's quite interesting. Did you know if you connect a Bobby pin to a magnet the Bobby pin becomes magnetic?

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Finally, finally, starting to feel back to normal and getting my voice back (which I lost due to all the coughing). I plan to sleep well tonight and am so thankful to be on the other side of this latest germ-fest.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Those sound so good. I might have to try making them.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    Yes they use cider as an ingredient.
    For when you can't make it to the orchard, here's a recipe for homemade apple cider donuts covered in cinnamon and sugar.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I've never heard of cider donuts John. Is it just donuts using apple cider as an ingredient? I do like apple cider.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    Hope you feel better Emmy.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    I also love fresh apple cider.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    Went apple picking with my kids yesterday. Fresh apples are awesome. We have so many different kinds of apples here in New England. They are not like the crappy apples you get in grade school. Oh and the cider donuts were so good! I just recently learned that people in other parts of the country don't know about cider donuts. Sad. Very sad.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Hope you feel better soon Emmy. My daughter said both she and her daughter had something like that over the weekend. Germs, germs everywhere!

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    But on that note, I'm gonna get some shut-eye. Got an eye appointment in the morning, so yay for new glasses soon.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    I haven't been as dizzy today, but still not feeling great either. Just trying to keep it under control with Dramamine and some motion sickness bands, and drinking lots of water. And thankfully the overnight person at work came in early so I could go home.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Sickness is back with a vengeance. Felt dizzy after I got off work last night, so I got something to eat, thinking that was why. Got home and ate, and just kept feeling dizzier. Couldn't close my eyes or lean back, let alone go to bed, without feeling like I was gonna hurl. It finally eased up after I stood in a hot shower for 20 minutes and I was able to get some sleep.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Tomorrow starts a week of Grandma-sitting (not sitting with Grandma, but Grandma {me} watching some of the grandkids who are out of school. Should be loads of fun !

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I need to eat a chicken.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X