Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who won this battle? Because it's over, right? Somebody won.

Comment

• Still haven't moved past 62k words on my novel. In addition to being a little stuck with the last chapter, I've been spending a lot of time with this girl. I'm using her as an excuse, but really I just don't know what to write lol.

Comment

• Not sure what to do about this girl, though. I really like her, we have a lot in common, and we seem to connect in a lot of ways, but there are quite a few problems.

Comment

• Sometimes I feel like I can't date her, so what's the point of moving towards that? Other times I try to just relax and enjoy our time together.

Comment

• Sometimes 26 feels a lot older to me.

Comment

• Hey CC, tough questions all. I'm pretty sure time has a way of working things out, but it can be tough in the meantime! Hopefully inspiration will strike again and you can finish your novel. Then you'll be too busy to think about this!

I thought BiocideJ had the last post but haven't seen the official announcement.

Comment

• Yes, BiocideJ won! I've been crazy busy the last few days and haven't had a chance to get a new Battle up and going. Will be taking care of that shortly, so hang tight!

Comment

Working...
                X