Auto Loan Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Loan Question

Hey! Sorry this is a bit out off topic but it's the off topic section anyway. My car seems to be begging me to get rid of him. There were lots or wear and tear recently. I'm thinking of making an auto loan but banks have quite a high interest. Can you suggest other reliable institution where I could check. I have already found one online but I need to compare with others first. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Depends on your location really, if you're in CA then I recommend California Coast Credit Union. They have many branches, I have tried their home loans and they have extra benefits too.

Comment

Originally posted by Danette Tirrell View Post
      Depends on your location really, if you're in CA then I recommend California Coast Credit Union. They have many branches, I have tried their home loans and they have extra benefits too.
      I've checked them out before and they have really good rates. I might just go with them.. Thanks for reminding me of CalCoast!

Comment

What do you recommend to New Jersey?

Comment

Hi, If you looking for leaf vacuum then this is one of the best options for your garden just see here https://bestvacuum.reviews/leaf-vacuum/. It works from electricity, and this is also an advantage. Your family members and neighbors will not be disturbed by its noise. Buying this garden leaf vacuum, you receive a blower also. This option is included in the machine and makes the task easier for a user. The model can also mulch the leaves and save your time. You don’t have to take care of the future firing.

Comment

Working...
          X