Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just popping in to say hello!

So... hello!

I haven't been well for several weeks now, and all the energy I have has been focused on completing my obligations to my schools. I wrap up my traveling in 2 more weeks, then I'll be able to concentrate on getting myself back in shape—both health wise and in writing!

'Til then... Carry on with pen and paper in hand!
    pf

Keep doing good and get well Piper!

Comment

We miss you... and the bagpipes are playing!
      Wishing a speedy recovery!

Comment

Hey Piper , hope you're feeling much better soon!!!

Comment

Been missing your voice and verse. Will pray for complete and speedy recovery. Take care.

Comment

I wondered how you were doing... hope you feel better soon! Take care!

Comment

Hi again - managed to get through my work travels for this school year and got home last Friday night. I was really tired and feeling very rough, so I went in to see my doctor on Monday morning and was surprised to learn I've been walking around with pneumonia for a while. So, now I'm home resting, and I'm on medication, so I am hopeful I'll be feeling better soon.

Comment

• imrogue
                imrogue commented
                Editing a comment
                'hope you feel better soon! get all the rest you need!

Wishing you a speedy recovery and return to the Zone!

Comment

Hey Piper, it hasn't been as Fancy without you. Get well poet friend and we'll leave the light on for you.

Comment

You just got bumped to the everything else thread. Let's see if this brings you back.

Comment

Hey Piper - hope you've been able to do some healing these past few weeks. Looking forward to hearing your voice in verse again soon!

Comment

Working...
                    X