Technical question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical question

Well, I am a stubborn one who likes to figure things out with as little help as possible but on the subject of how to copy and paste text from my notepads into a post, I give up, lol. I have always been able to do this quite easily on other writing forums but not here for some reason and cannot find any tips or information about the matter on the site so HELP!

And Thank you in advance..

It shouldn't be a problem, Katray. If you start a new topic, you should be able to paste your copy right in.
    If it doesn't work, maybe you need to reboot your computer and try again.
    What kind of computer do you use and what notepad?

I just pasted this from my word program

As I pleasure me
    I can think only of you
    Climax unfulfilled

Comment

• Katray
      Katray commented
      Editing a comment
      okay, really weird - I can paste from my notepad into comment boxes like this one but cannot paste into the box for new topics. I tried both the basic and advanced editor modes. The basic just states blankly back at me when I hit paste, not even a blink. When I try the advanced mode, I get this message:

Because of your browser security settings, the editor is not able to access your clipboard data directly. You are required to paste it again in this window.

Please paste inside the following box using the keyboard (Ctrl/Cmd+V) and hit OK

I tried following that but still no go! I can copy and paste fine, no problems from my notepads using this tablet on other websites; don't understand what the problem is here. I looked at my security settings but I'm not very techie. To my untrained eyes nothing seemed wrong or off in the settings that would cause this problem and like I said, I have no trouble whatsoever pasting text on other sites.

I've been rhymezoning on Asus tablet with Win.10. Trying another reboot; Thanks MHenry and oh my, blushing at the verse, lol.

Comment

I did a little research, and I don't think a reboot will help, Katray. What browser are you using? Maybe we can figure out what setting you need to change. Let me know if I can help.

Comment

Working...
      X