Anyone seen/heard anything by

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen/heard anything by

Boe Burke aka Bobby Del Boy lately? I haven't seen him online, nor read anything new posted by him for a while... 'course, that just could be a reflection of my work schedule getting in the way of my screen time! Just wondering, though!

You're right. I noticed he hasn't posted for a while. He said he goes on allpoetry.com. maybe he is just posting on that site now

Comment

Yes he's posting elsewhere for now.

Comment

Ok, thanks cc springer and AlexandratheLate. I kind of thought that might be the case... I go back and forth between several sites myself. (I think most of us do!)

Comment

This is actually the first site I found and joined (lucky me)! Any other recommendations?

Comment

• pipersfancy
            pipersfancy commented
            Editing a comment
            It's a good question—I don't know if a prompt a day thread could be arranged. Someone would have to be diligent about coming up with new prompts, and posting them. On another site, it's done for a set length of time, and another site organizes contests based on a prompt/theme then gives members a couple of days/or weeks to complete their poem and post it in the contest. My gut feeling is that rhymezone is happy in its current form as forums where we can post. But, it wouldn't hurt to contact admin and just ask if a thread could be set up for daily prompts...

• RhymeLovingWriter
            RhymeLovingWriter commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, since I'm still learning the ropes, perhaps I'll wait awhile to pursue that further. I think the idea of a set time is a good one - even if it's not a 'contest'. We could just do it for the joy of sharing and learning from each other - like we already are - but with an occasional theme.

• pipersfancy
            pipersfancy commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm liking your idea, RhymeLovingWriter!
        Working...
        X