X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Oh goodness. Typing that out makes it sound exactly as ridiculous as it actually is.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I wrote a trilogy about Teddy Roosevelt going to the Congo jungle to find a holy man. He and Boondaboo build a machine that weaponizes human suffering, but it malfunctions and summons a huge demon. The demon traverses the ocean to destroy America, so God allows Teddy's soul to enter the Statue of Liberty to fight it. He wins and is brought back to life as a cyborg.

Lol.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Haha no we're not famous. We like to do weird little skits though. We put on costumes, tell stories with our lyrics, and do comedy sketches.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post

Egg on my face! I'm sorry. I certainly didn't mean to say you were old haha. But I'm sure you didn't take offense.
    None taken. It's a weird phenomenon though, when you are no longer among the youngest people in the room. Happens to everyone if they live long enough.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    That's wild CC - is that your group - Moebius and the Ironhide? Are you famous yet?

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Ok five posts and I have to bag them nanners. Good night all!

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Who's that fella with the goggles?

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Heh, heh

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post

The weird thing is - I don't feel that old. I mean some days there are aches and pains that never used to be there, but mentally I am so excited for all the new things to learn.
    Egg on my face! I'm sorry. I certainly didn't mean to say you were old haha. But I'm sure you didn't take offense.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    That way if I fail, no one will be surprised. But if I succeed, I'll be a legend.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I'd have to live 10 more years for you to have been married my entire life. That's crazy. I can't imagine that kind of love at the moment, but maybe soon.
    The weird thing is - I don't feel that old. I mean some days there are aches and pains that never used to be there, but mentally I am so excited for all the new things to learn.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I plan to live to be 250.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied

Thanks - it has been. And we are hoping for a lot more to enjoy together! So many plans....
    My philosophy is to cram your life with more plans than you can possibly carry out! To quote Tool, "Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear"

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    One of these days I'm going to get a picture I like to post. But I like the wheat field too. I'm thinking of using it as background on my website - or part of it. Really appeals to me.
    Always interesting to see what people look like.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied

Well hey! Congrats on 36 years! Sounds nice
    Thanks - it has been. And we are hoping for a lot more to enjoy together! So many plans....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X