X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Bobbo View Post
    Ohh. And you forgot to mention me Emmy. Shame on you.
    I fixed it. Better?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Bobbo
    replied
    Ohh. And you forgot to mention me Emmy. Shame on you.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Worked midnight to 8am yesterday, then went back in at 5pm and got off at 8am this morning. I have a voice lesson in about half an hour.

I'm so tired my tired is tired. Uffda.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Wow - that's awesome to know the zone has been active that long! I can only imagine what changes have happened in that time - but I'm sure glad to have found it!

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    This happens sometimes. We all get caught up in our lives, and it can get to be a bit of a dead zone around here. And other times, we're all over it like white on rice. Joe, EJ, CC and I have been around for 10+ years...we've seen some things.
    Last edited by Emmy; 06-01-2016, 10:39 AM. Reason: Amended to soothe Joe's wounded ego ;P

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    We've got to get more people over here posting...unless of course it's supposed to take awhile to reach 525!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    commented on 's reply
    Way to go Emmy! Many congratulations!

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Originally posted by Emmy View Post
    3.835 for my first semester. And the best GPA I've ever had. My new goal is to keep my GPA at 3.67 or higher, so I can graduate magna or summa cum laude.
    DANG

My GPA for college was somewhere around 1.4. It may have been higher if I had ever attended class.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    5 more are on our channel if you want to give them a listen.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Here's a link to one of the newer songs on the album, All Paws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Auv81jAm24

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Hey guys what's up?

We're finally done mixing and mastering our first album! Maybe someone here remembers I make music lol.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    I am sleeping on a battleship with my son and a bunch of his boy scout friend this weekend. Should be fun.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    Wow! It doesn't get any better than 4.0. Now you have set the bar pretty high. You must really have enjoyed your classes.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    3.835 for my first semester. And the best GPA I've ever had. My new goal is to keep my GPA at 3.67 or higher, so I can graduate magna or summa cum laude.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Officially done with my first semester of graduate school, and it looks like I'm going to end up with a 4.0 GPA. For the first time. Ever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X