Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how many novels I can type up before my keyboard gives out. Come on Mac, live forever!

Comment

• Seems like a genuine concern.

Comment

• Post 5

Comment

• That was soothing - both the chocolate and the song. Thanks for the inspiration CC!

Comment

• *wink*
            Any time.

Comment

• Oh my goodness - we've gone and passed #450! I hope Emmy is back for the finale!

Comment

• Oh she'll skulk around. She's a skulker. I hope you see this, Emmy, you skulker.

Comment

• I'm going to finish a few more and then head to bed.

Comment

• Oh yeah there's a bowl of sliced banana that needs to be divvied up. I guess I should do that.

Comment

• Something tells me you two have been teasing for a long time! I like that. It makes the zone feel like home to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                        I'm going to finish a few more and then head to bed.
                        It's getting pretty late, eh?

Comment

• We actually used to be pen pals. If you look at my profile picture, I'm wearing a necklace. She sent me that in the mail.

Comment

• We had dinner out tonight (mexican food) for our 36th wedding anniversary and then to Coldstone Creamery for dessert. It was very nice.

Comment

• I've been wearing it for like... 10 years. Maybe a little less. I'm not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                                We had dinner out tonight (mexican food) for our 36th wedding anniversary and then to Coldstone Creamery for dessert. It was very nice.
                                Well hey! Congrats on 36 years! Sounds nice

Comment

Working...
                                X