Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Mission Joystick Prayer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • We did that for awhile about 5 years ago. It was a blast! Just around the local area and on our way back to KS to visit relatives. Don't even know if we have a GPS anymore. It would be fun to start that again.

      Comment


      • I want to watch Blazing Saddles. That's a winner!

        Comment


        • Post four. Will I make it?????

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
            We did that for awhile about 5 years ago. It was a blast! Just around the local area and on our way back to KS to visit relatives. Don't even know if we have a GPS anymore. It would be fun to start that again.
            Seems like it
            Ever find anything cool?

            Comment


            • Ok NOW it's post 4.

              Comment


              • I just happen to have some dark chocolate in the house. I am on my way to go and eat some now. Thank you.

                Comment


                • My message center constantly says I have 4 new messages. It's not true. I have zero.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                    I just happen to have some dark chocolate in the house. I am on my way to go and eat some now. Thank you.
                    It's a soothing song, right? Makes me happy.

                    Comment


                    • Not really. It was mostly the fun of the hunt for me. It's a great teaching tool for kids - latitude and longitude and all that.

                      Comment


                      • And dark chocolate is soothing too haha. I miss chocolate.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                          Not really. It was mostly the fun of the hunt for me. It's a great teaching tool for kids - latitude and longitude and all that.
                          Yeah I mostly read about people finding really simple stuff. Maybe a keychain or a fun note. But it's not about that, of course. Just fun to get out and do stuff.

                          Comment


                          • Oh, mine too. It says there are four flagged, but when I click on flagged reports - nothing shows up. Do you have any idea who to contact to correct that? It's frustrating. I thought it was only me.

                            Comment


                            • I'm watching way too much YouTube these days.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                                Oh, mine too. It says there are four flagged, but when I click on flagged reports - nothing shows up. Do you have any idea who to contact to correct that? It's frustrating. I thought it was only me.
                                I'll send EJ a message. You can too if you want. He can probably figure it out or contact D.B. on our behalf. He's a scientist. Put your faith in him lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X