X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Wow - sounds great! I hadn't known the group before you posted, but went and looked him/them up. I listened to 'Cecelia and the Satellite'. They have a great sound!

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Guys. I saw Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness and Panic! At The Disco yesterday. It was magical.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I love personal bests and I mean to have some of my own one of these days!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    commented on 's reply
    It was. It really was.

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Today I deadlifted 305 lbs. While this isn't exactly an impressive deadlift, it is a personal best for me.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Well isn't that just adorable.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    We just had the nicest surprise! My daughter and her family (husband and four kids) stopped by to drop off a half-gallon of Baskin-Robbins Gold Medal Ribbon ice cream. It is one of our favorite flavors since when my girls were little. But then we moved around a lot, and the local Baskin-Robbins closed, etc., etc. It had just been a long, long time since we'd had it. But they drove to Lincoln today for something else, and there was a Baskin-Robbins there, and they picked some up for us as a surprise. How cool is that (no pun intended, but I like that it worked out) ??? Smiling...

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post
    I think I'm going to ask this girl at work out tomorrow. See what happens. Roll those dice.
    Win her over with your charm and roguish good looks. Like a boss.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    All this posting is really just a way to keep me from writing.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I think I'm going to ask this girl at work out tomorrow. See what happens. Roll those dice.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    It aint easy bein' indie.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    At the moment I'm printing demo CDs for my band. We are going to the Modest Mouse shows in Dallas and here in Austin to pass them out. We bought a CD copier. You put your master copy in the top, blanks into the 5 drives below, and in 2 minutes you have copies. It wasn't actually that expensive either. But it is a pain writing your band name and demo title across every CD by hand :\

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
    Holy Moley CeramicCornflake! You sound like you're on fire with accomplishments! I feel more energetic and inspired just reading your posts - thanks! Except it's past time for bed in my neck of the woods, so tomorrow I'm on it!
    I keep busy! We should all write as often as we can. I am a firm believer that it is a great form of therapy.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Congratulations too BTW!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Holy Moley CeramicCornflake! You sound like you're on fire with accomplishments! I feel more energetic and inspired just reading your posts - thanks! Except it's past time for bed in my neck of the woods, so tomorrow I'm on it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X