This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
    If I keep messing around with it long enough - one day I might even invent a whole new form.
    :O

Comment

• Paradise - just don't eat any apples offered by snakes - or has that boat sailed?

Comment

That's so funny. I'd actually rather sing than speak in front of other people. I can read prepared script, but to wing it - oh man - that takes guts and a whole lot of practice I'd imagine too - unless you're a natural. My son is taking Public Speaking in college this semester and he's already not happy about the number of speeches they have to give. I know it's way different than stand-up, but it is in front of an audience.
        Yeah I don't know. When I try and prepare material it doesn't seem funny the next day. But I'm always making people life in everyday speech. I just need to find a way to harvest that in front of a mic.

Comment

Paradise - just don't eat any apples offered by snakes - or has that boat sailed?
          I do believe that offer has expired, although if there were such an apple now, I'd probably eat it after the fact.

Comment

• Good luck with that. Because I imagine making people laugh in real time (especially a crowd) would be immensely gratifying.

Comment

• Hey we're closing in on post 525.

Comment

Good luck with that. Because I imagine making people laugh in real time (especially a crowd) would be immensely gratifying.
                The idea ranks right up there with a stranger enjoying my novel!

Comment

• I agree. Though I am a LONG way from attempting either - I like your goals!

Comment

• Why are those metal trays under stove coils so dang hard to clean?????

Comment

• I'll stick to poetry in the zone, and getting some blog posts done for now. Oh yeah, and I need to do some more scavenger hunts.

Comment

• It just started pouring down. Dry day, then boom. Rain. Why for, sky?

Comment

• You clean those?

Comment

I'll stick to poetry in the zone, and getting some blog posts done for now. Oh yeah, and I need to do some more scavenger hunts.
                            EJ does geocaching. It sounds like a lot of fun, and I'm almost certain there's a geocache community here in Austin.

Comment

• It's all clear here now.

Comment

You clean those?
                                Well I try....

Comment

Working...
                                X