• Show
Clear All

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Dang tornados always ruining stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Crazy weather the other night here. My clients had just sat down to eat dinner, and then all of a sudden, the staff from next door comes running in and says we're under a tornado warning and it's touched down. Ended up sitting in the hallway (the most interior part of the house I work in) for a good 15-20 minutes before they cancelled the warning. Made for a heck of an evening.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Catz View Post
    I got engaged July 1st.
    Woohoo! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I'm upstairs at the practice space where my band is going to practice today. It is hot. It's like 101 outside today. Why for the upstairs always gotta be so hot for anyway?

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    It is. I am winrar.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Is dat a pagetop I see?

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    August is the month I will finish Lord of Locks. I've been writing at least 3000 words a day, and hope to have a nice 75-90k word count by the end of things. We will see!

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    commented on 's reply
    They're alright haha. I liked them a lot more before this new album. Big disappointment.

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Originally posted by Catz View Post
    I got engaged July 1st.
    Uh congrats! Kept that one a secret from us for a while!

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    I don't think I have anymore updates. Other than being really busy planning a wedding, working, training my dog... I can't wait to get a bunch of this stuff out of the way. I have to attend a baby shower 3 hours away tomorrow. I just want to sleep for 24hours at least.

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    We will be married December 17th, the day after my birthday.

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    I got engaged July 1st.

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    That's great your still writing and making music, CC. I'll have to take a listen on my lunch break. How is Modest Mouse live?

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    So I just caught up... woah. Your wife will be in my prayers Ej.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Also I wanted to share that things worked out and we now have the straw bales we need for construction of our house on the farm - safely stored until we are ready to use them. So thankful things worked out the way they did and all the help we've already gotten to start on this dream!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X