This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
    I've never heard of that before. Do you know what causes it? Sounds terrifying.
    Not sure, though I only seem to have SP when I'm napping during the day. I guess I got cocky.

Comment

• I guess the worst part is that when you're hallucinating, you 100% believe you're awake and that it's real. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure I'm NOT awake sometimes. It's hard to describe, I guess.

Comment

• I reached out on social media when it started, and found out a good friend of mine has episodes as well.

Comment

• She said she had a hallucination one time that a man came into her room, crawled under the bed, and started scratching at the underside of her pillow.

Ugh. That's seriously disturbing.

Comment

• I'm glade mine aren't THAT bad, although the shadow people are scary on their own.

Comment

• Sheesh. I sleep for a little while, work 8 hours, go to 2.5 hours of class and a grocery store run, and y'all blow through another hundred-ish posts.

Comment

• I have learned a thing this evening. And that thing is that I most definitely need new glasses. And possibly go back to having bifocals again. Noooo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emmy View Post
                  I have learned a thing this evening. And that thing is that I most definitely need new glasses. And possibly go back to having bifocals again. Noooo.
                  Bifocals???? More like bif**kals, amirite?

Comment

• How old are you, Emmy? My friends keep telling me that when you turn 30 you should get lasik.

Comment

• Also, I don't think working 40 hours a week on top of school is gonna last. 32 I could probably do alright. But 40 is wearing me out, and it's only the second week of classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emmy View Post
                        Also, I don't think working 40 hours a week on top of school is gonna last. 32 I could probably do alright. But 40 is wearing me out, and it's only the second week of classes.
                        Nah brah that's too much. You need some time to yourself. You'll burn out otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post

Bifocals???? More like bif**kals, amirite?
                          LORD YES. I mean, I've had them before, and I was glad I had them during the last year and a half of my undergrad. But they're not gonna be kind to my wallet.

Comment

• Tonight, I hit 60k words on my novel. If I don't finish it tonight, it will be done for sure tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post
                              How old are you, Emmy? My friends keep telling me that when you turn 30 you should get lasik.
                              I'm 27. But I feel old as balls right now, yo. Lasik is definitely something in the "future probably going to do" plans, especially since I'm at a higher risk of retinal detachment because my eyesight is wicked awful.

Comment

• Thankfully my eyesight has more or less settled. Working at the computer 3-5 hours a day might make it worse though lol

Comment

Working...
                                X