Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Mission Joystick Prayer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So VERY glad I got the lawn mowed (yes, I did it) now!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Pyro View Post
      CeramicCornflake Dunno bout Migas Tacos but I do appreciate a good horror story...
      I did take a crack at horror once. Maybe I'l post it here.

      Comment


      • Hey Pyro - yours got posted after my first one - does that mean I have three more?

        Comment


        • I think so - I think the count restarts every time someone else posts.

          Comment


          • So CC, is this what it's supposed to feel like? People posting one after the other to make the count? This is a LOT more fun than just a few people posting 'whenever'.

            Comment


            • RhymeLovingWriter But would be okay 'cause CC posted in between right? Or am I breaking the rules here?

              Comment


              • Oh, Oh, I want to be #350. OK? OK? Did I make it?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                  So CC, is this what it's supposed to feel like? People posting one after the other to make the count? This is a LOT more fun than just a few people posting 'whenever'.
                  This is likely very close to the battle's origin story.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Pyro View Post
                    RhymeLovingWriter But would be okay 'cause CC posted in between right? Or am I breaking the rules here?
                    You're good, my dude. No more than 5 consecutive posts. As long as there's a "battle" going on, we're good.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                      Oh, Oh, I want to be #350. OK? OK? Did I make it?
                      In fact, you did.

                      Comment


                      • Once I finish up with the ice in this cup, I must get to work on my story. Milo Kidd is very close to accidentally setting fire to the whole planet. It's gonna be hot!

                        Comment


                        • And pizzost Fizzive.

                          Comment


                          • I am absolutely obsessed with thunderstoms! I've actually been trying to capture it in some warrior saga. Thor and stuff.
                            Definitely bit of more than I can chew though...

                            Comment


                            • Sounds like you, Pyro, and CC could have a lot to talk about!

                              Comment


                              • This feels very random

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X