Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes when I write, I wonder if I really have anything to say that other people want or need to hear.

Comment

• Then I read a poem for someone and they laugh (that makes me happiest) or tell me it is beautiful - and that makes me want to continue - even if I'm not always clear on why.

Comment

• Can you say apple pie? I'm making one for someone's birthday tomorrow. So excited.

Comment

• So now it's time to pack it in for the night. I'm sure I'll be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
            Then I read a poem for someone and they laugh (that makes me happiest) or tell me it is beautiful - and that makes me want to continue - even if I'm not always clear on why.
            If I wrote a book that only one other person truly enjoyed, I would write a sequel.

Comment

• I always wondered what people were talking about when they say they're "hungry for success." Like, I would get jealous of that drive. I thought I didn't have it.

Then I realized how difficult it is for the average person to write a book.

Comment

• I want people to enjoy what I write so badly. If someone told me tomorrow that it was impossible to ever make money on books ever, I would just put them out for free.

Comment

• But I could never stop writing. I don't think it's possible.

Comment

Can you say apple pie? I'm making one for someone's birthday tomorrow. So excited.
                    Mail me a slice XD

Comment

• See how I said I was going to bed?

Comment

• But I'm still here?

Comment

• It's because two more poems just popped out of my brain. One was just a haiku format - not really a haiku because it's not about nature and rhymes, but the syllable count you know?

Comment

• The other one I really like. It's titled, I Can See the Sunrise.
                            Last edited by RhymeLovingWriter; 08-28-2016, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Besides, if you're still up CC, now you can take us OVER 300! How cool is that???

Comment

Besides, if you're still up CC, now you can take us OVER 300! How cool is that???
                                uh it's awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X