This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
    I'm guessing that's what you refer to when you say 'cutting fat'? Either that or you've got a nice roast about ready to go in the oven.
    Well I had some white meat chicken in the oven... which could mean I'm cutting fat from my diet. lol

Comment

BTW, that was really nice of you to spend your break reading poetry. Thanks again.
      I need to do it more. I heard something on NPR today about how slowing down is good for the creative process, and I've definitely been squeezing a lot out lately. Reading is a key component of writing, so I was more than happy to do it.

Comment

• Cats. I don't much like them. I miss my ex-girlfriend's cat. She was a good kitty.

Comment

• I once said "lol" out loud in a conversation instead of laughing. Unironically, too. It was bad.

Comment

• I always knew that 525 could be considered a large number, depending on how figured. This thread has given me a new appreciation for that.

Comment

• It turned out to be warmer than I thought it would today. I actually experienced the heat with a negative attitude. That bothers me - I used to like hotter weather.

Comment

• I like being conservative. I just hope I can hold civil and intelligent discourse as to why.

Comment

• I have a lot to do tomorrow (for me). Perhaps I will magically improve my time management skills tonight while I'm sleeping.

Comment

• Wouldn't that be lovely?

Comment

I like being conservative. I just hope I can hold civil and intelligent discourse as to why.
                      Well that's the tricky part, isn't it?

Comment

It turned out to be warmer than I thought it would today. I actually experienced the heat with a negative attitude. That bothers me - I used to like hotter weather.
                        I am Texan, born and raised. I no longer view the heat with animosity or excitement. It's too constant. Honestly, I hardly notice it anymore.

Comment

• I wrote a poem today. The first in a long while, I think. A little over a year.

It's very short, but I like it.

Comment

• It seems to fit in with the celestial motif our community is exploring right now.

Comment

• Now that my short poetry break is ended, I will shall go a-writing elsewhere.

Comment

• I've got to start disciplining myself that way too. Writing poetry is fun - and can also be addicting.

Comment

Working...
                                X