X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Can you say apple pie? I'm making one for someone's birthday tomorrow. So excited.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Then I read a poem for someone and they laugh (that makes me happiest) or tell me it is beautiful - and that makes me want to continue - even if I'm not always clear on why.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Sometimes when I write, I wonder if I really have anything to say that other people want or need to hear.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I've got to start disciplining myself that way too. Writing poetry is fun - and can also be addicting.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Now that my short poetry break is ended, I will shall go a-writing elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    It seems to fit in with the celestial motif our community is exploring right now.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I wrote a poem today. The first in a long while, I think. A little over a year.

It's very short, but I like it.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
    It turned out to be warmer than I thought it would today. I actually experienced the heat with a negative attitude. That bothers me - I used to like hotter weather.
    I am Texan, born and raised. I no longer view the heat with animosity or excitement. It's too constant. Honestly, I hardly notice it anymore.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
    I like being conservative. I just hope I can hold civil and intelligent discourse as to why.
    Well that's the tricky part, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Wouldn't that be lovely?

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I have a lot to do tomorrow (for me). Perhaps I will magically improve my time management skills tonight while I'm sleeping.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I like being conservative. I just hope I can hold civil and intelligent discourse as to why.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    It turned out to be warmer than I thought it would today. I actually experienced the heat with a negative attitude. That bothers me - I used to like hotter weather.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I always knew that 525 could be considered a large number, depending on how figured. This thread has given me a new appreciation for that.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    commented on 's reply
    I'm kind of new to the whole process, but have heard other published writers talk about the importance of having someone else edit. I imagine it could get expensive for a novel.
Working...
X