Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure what we're going to do. Our church is having a parish picnic tomorrow but my husband isn't feeling great.

Comment

• I hope he feels better after a good night's rest.

Comment

• We were going to take the grandkids because they are having some games (i.e. bounce house, ring toss, etc.) but now we may not even go to the picnic ourselves!

Comment

• Too bad because the weather is predicted to be pleasant, I think.

Comment

• I'm about to reach the climax of my book. I think another 4-5k words will wrap it up. Then I can start cutting fat.

Comment

• Im drinking cold tea and hot coffee. Getting my multi-imbibe on.

Comment

• I've taken a short break to enjoy some poetry, now it's back to work!

Comment

• Sometimes, in order to find a solution, you must completely destroy a problem.

Comment

• With fire.

Comment

• Sounds incendiary.

Comment

• Do you do your own editing CC - or hire someone else?

Comment

• I'm guessing that's what you refer to when you say 'cutting fat'? Either that or you've got a nice roast about ready to go in the oven.

Comment

• I'm having a difficult time believing that tomorrow is the 28th of August already.

Comment

• BTW, that was really nice of you to spend your break reading poetry. Thanks again.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                                Do you do your own editing CC - or hire someone else?
                                So I'm unpublished, right? As of right now, I'm editing my own stuff; I give it a couple of run throughs. Im hoping the first novel is good enough as-is to get picked up. If in a year's time it hasn't been purchased, I'll likely pay an editor to look it over and make suggestions for me. I would do that now, only having a book professionally edited is expensive and I'm on a budget.

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
                                  RhymeLovingWriter commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I'm kind of new to the whole process, but have heard other published writers talk about the importance of having someone else edit. I imagine it could get expensive for a novel.
                              Working...
                              X