Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Tricentennial Edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full members also get the honor of being able to mock anyone that is not a full member. You can show off your elitism. Wear that badge proud, BiocideJ. You have earned it.

Comment

• Im gonna go see the new Star Wars.

Comment

• My girlfriend is teasing me about my Christmas present.

Comment

• Gas pains, yo.

Comment

• "I love you."
            -The cat.

Comment

• I don't get your series of posts. Your girlfriend is giving you gas pains for Christmas? Or your girlfriend is giving the cat gas pains for Christmas??

Comment

• Why would the cat love you after your girlfriend gives it gas pains? Is it because you have the cure for gas pains, and the cat knows that loving you will force you to give it the cure?

Comment

• Originally posted by Electron.John View Post
                  I just updated all the user titles, has to be done once in a while because it does not do it automatically for some reason. Which means you Sir BiocideJ are now a Full Member! This allows you to do everything you could before but with "Full Member" written under your name.
                  Enjoy
                  I feel a bit like Pinocchio after he became a real boy.

Comment

• "P.S. I lied"
                    -the cat

Comment

• ... and in summary, tacos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiocideJ View Post
                        "P.S. I lied"
                        -the cat
                        More or less this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Bobbo View Post
                          I don't get your series of posts. Your girlfriend is giving you gas pains for Christmas? Or your girlfriend is giving the cat gas pains for Christmas??
                          My girlfriend is PROBABLY getting me gas pains for Christmas. We don't know yet.

And the cat quote lacks context. She was talking to her bowl of food.

Comment

• Because she is a wretched beast.

Comment

• Gonna play some Median XL today. Should be fun, but also kinda frustrating without a mouse.

Comment

• Anyone here still rolling the old Diablo II ball around? My gf got me a cheapo laptop off ebay with windows xp on it so I could play a handful of old games lol. It's gonna be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X