Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Tricentennial Edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I drank for the first time in months last night.

It probably wont happen again.

Leave a comment:

• Willa
    commented on 's reply
    delicioooooouuuuussssss

• Willa
    commented on 's reply
    baaaaaaallin!

• Electron.John
    replied
    I just noticed that if you add 12 to the post count then I just won the battle!

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    I have to renew my car registration. I think I can do it online so that is good.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    I don't even know what my credit score is. Since I have a house and mortgage I really don't care about my credit score anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post
    My credit score has gone from a 800 ish to a 709

I have high utilization at the moment. Something like 49% of my total available credit is being used. Ouch.

But that's life, I suppose.
    I wish my credit score was that high. Uffda. Having your mom wreck your credit before you're 18 + medical bills +$60k in student debt = poor credit rating. Yaaaay.

One of these years I'll have a good credit score. Probably when I'm long dead.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I want to eat food so bad. I'm back on my caloric deficit and I'm so hungry.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Quadracentennial.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    This battle is getting down to the wire. I like these smaller battles sometimes. It's good. I'm ready for a big one, though. Are we just going to keep going up in post count?

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Is posting something like that considered rude? I don't think my generation cares too much about airing their financial laundry.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    My credit score has gone from a 800 ish to a 709

I have high utilization at the moment. Something like 49% of my total available credit is being used. Ouch.

But that's life, I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Also that sucks about your vehicle. I'm not sure what you drive, but the last car I had to replace the alternator on (a 1996 GM Sierra) only ran me about 100 bucks. Got the part from a junk yard. These newer cars, though.... Everything is computerized and whatnot. Stuff is costlier to make - costlier to replace. It's lame.

I wonder what it must have been like to be able to tinker with a car's engine and get it working again.
    I have a 2008 Kia Sorento. When I called for a quote, they said it could be anywhere from $200-600, depending on how complicated it is to replace. I'm hoping it'll be on the lower end of that scale, but with my luck, I doubt it. Sigh.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Is your city a GD hub?
    Nope. I live in Omaha, NE--literally the middle of the Midwest. We're just getting hit with a blizzard today (Groundhog Day), and I thought "Groundhog Day shitstorm" had a nice ring to it.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Ok I'm going to mix some more music now. Ciao.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X