Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Tricentennial Edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BiocideJ View Post
    Argen Blarrgen
    Puddin and pie.

Comment

• Anyone around to win this ***** with me?

Comment

• Cause we are getting awfully close to finishing this thang.

Comment

• I'll push us along a little further with five consecutive posts.

Comment

• People are all like "Why for no one comment on my pome for?"

I agree, but also I want to be like "Psh you don't know Poemzone like I do."

Comment

• I miss sunlight. And not-freezing temperatures. I just want it to be spring so I can wear cute dresses and not turn into a popsicle every time I walk outside.

Comment

• CC I really like your new book. But I don't have much free time to read it. When I do have time I have been adding notes to it with any typos or comments I have so you will have something to use for making edits. But it might take me another month at this rate to finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Electron.John View Post
                  CC I really like your new book. But I don't have much free time to read it. When I do have time I have been adding notes to it with any typos or comments I have so you will have something to use for making edits. But it might take me another month at this rate to finish.
                  Im just grateful you're taking time to read it at all. It's kinda the highest praise a book can receive haha. I'm glad you find it enjoyable.

Comment

• A couple weeks ago I started doing cardio, at the suggestion of my voice teacher, to help with breath support. I've been increasing my time a little each day, and yesterday I made it through the full 30 minutes.

My legs hurt, but hey. It's a good hurt.

Comment

• It's been so nice the past couple days (upper 40s and sunny) that I've had my balcony door open to get some fresh air in. Too bad we're under a winter storm warning from Monday night to Wednesday morning, with the possibility of 12-18 inches of snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emmy View Post
                        A couple weeks ago I started doing cardio, at the suggestion of my voice teacher, to help with breath support. I've been increasing my time a little each day, and yesterday I made it through the full 30 minutes.

My legs hurt, but hey. It's a good hurt.
                        Congrats! Cardio was one of the hardest things for me to start doing. I'm glad you're seeing good, measurable results. My first day of cardio I had decided I was sick of not being able to run. I used to crap out under 100 yards (by a lot lol), and I was getting frustrated. Have you seen that movie Lone Survivor? I used that as motivation and went from being essentially static to running 4 miles my first session.

I never felt worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emmy View Post
                          It's been so nice the past couple days (upper 40s and sunny) that I've had my balcony door open to get some fresh air in. Too bad we're under a winter storm warning from Monday night to Wednesday morning, with the possibility of 12-18 inches of snow.
                          :O

Comment

• I'm moved in to my new place. Finally! I took 6 days off from work to give mixing my band's album undivided attention. It's been a really awesome experience; this was originally what I wanted to do for a living. With 2 days left, I still have about half an album.

Comment

• My cat had to get dipped today heh heh.

Comment

• 30 posts left on this battle.

Comment

Working...
                                X