Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Tricentennial Edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SVU is such a good show.

Comment

• For this week's meal prep I put about 3.5 lbs chicken breast in a crock pot with Herdez brand salsa verde and let it cook over night on low. This I portioned out over brown rice. Mustard greens are boiling right now to go with it. S'gonna be goooooooood.

Comment

• Our living room table is covered in Lego sets haha. That's what my girlfriend and I do on our anniversary.

Comment

• I'm hungry.

Comment

• I'm so stinkin' tired today. Ugh. I slept well last night, so I shouldn't be tired. And four cups of coffee is barely making a dent.

Comment

• I have my phone interview in a little over half an hour. Hopefully this will work out. I needs me a job.

Comment

• Good luck on your phone interview, Emmy! Hopefully it leads to a face-to-face interview, or even better, a job! =)

Comment

• Thanks, Joe! The phone interview went really well, so now I'll be setting up an in-person interview!

Comment

• Make sure to tell them you are a moderator on this forum. That will put you over the top.

Comment

• I've also heard am impromptu display of your dance moves can be beneficial.

Comment

• And if you still feel like you're not making enough of an impression, randomly try to bite your own ear at random intervals.

Comment

• Most excellent advice. I'll be sure to take it into account!

My in-person interview is Friday afternoon at 1!

Comment

• Good luck. Remember that most interviewers do not know what they are doing. So know what you are interviewing for, who they are, what they do, and what you can bring to the table before you show up. Then when they ask a foolish question answer it quickly and then go on and answer the question they should have asked you. And ask them questions. Remember you don't want to work for just any company. Make sure they are right for you as well. When they see you are interviewing them as well they will realize you know you are worth something and are not going to jump at any job that comes by. At least make them think that even if it isn't completely true. Good luck.

Comment

• Ask them what skills the perfect job applicant would have. If you can ask that early on and get them to tip their hand you will be able to know what skills/qualities you have that you should tell them about. Or if the job is just plan wrong for you. And that is OK as well.

Comment

• Also, never underestimate how far a little dab of tiger's blood behind the ear actually goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X