Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Tricentennial Edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post number 167, I command thee to be born!

Comment

• I mean... born now.

Comment

• Me and my buddy built a box last night that opens up into two halves, each containing a blacklight. This, we believe, may make setup of our blacklights easier on stage.

Comment

• The lights are already plugged in to an extension cord, and separate fully from each other to allow free positioning. This, in theory, seems preferable to having a couple of fraying cardboard boxes we haul around with us and unpack before every show.

Now the case and blacklights are one and the same, so breakdown and setup should not only be much faster, but safer for the equipment.

Comment

• Out of the 10 or so jobs I've applied for, I've gotten two rejection emails and had one phone interview.

SOMEONE GIVE ME A DAMN JOB ALREADY.

Comment

• This is the longest I've gone without working in nearly two years. It's starting to make me crazy. Like cabin fever.

Comment

• Got another phone interview scheduled for next Monday. Hopefully this one will work out.

Comment

• Give me a J.
                  Give me an O.
                  Give me a B.

Comment

• Fixed Emmy's title. It was a title update glitch thing. Sorry Emmy. Maybe that help change your luck so that you get a great job now.

Comment

• New poetry contest will start soon. Hope some of you submit some poems and win.

Comment

• I think I will get me hair cut now. Long over due.

Comment

• Originally posted by Electron.John View Post
                          New poetry contest will start soon. Hope some of you submit some poems and win.
                          Awesome!
                          I was wondering if/when this would happen. Forum participation is going to explode lol

Comment

• I'll lead with this
                            It's with the utmost of decorum
                            That the leadership here I implore them
                            That for this contest time
                            It matters that poems rhyme
                            Since, after all, that's the name of this forum

Comment

• Your concern has been voiced a number of times after that last contest and Doug, the owner of this site and the one that has generously set up the last contest and this new one, is definitely aware of that issue. We discussed possible solutions, such as having a certain number of winners set aside for rhyming poems. I have not seen his final rules for the 2016 contest yet but I am confident that issue will be addressed. I am anxious to find out what the topic will be. Any guesses?

Comment

• Zombies would be a cool topic. What about Donald Trumps hair? Or how much we trust Hillary?

Comment

Working...
                                X