Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Tricentennial Edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmy
    replied
    It snowed a little. So we get a white-ish Christmas, after all.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Have them cast the eye in clear acrylic, but have something else embedded in the plastic. Like bugs. Or Lego. Or like... emeralds.

Hmm.

Why don't people do this?

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Or have an LEDs installed in some ice colored acrylic so your eyes glow rofl. Gee this is starting to sound like a pretty cool idea.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I mean, it's not like you're going to know if people are staring at you or not, right? Maybe get your eyes downgraded to look like basic cartoon eyes; all white with a scribble in the middle for a pupil.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    If I was struck blind I would have both eyes removed and replaced with bitchin prosthetics.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Not to mention the ominous link between regular blinking and cancer. That's something no one talks about. Conspiracy?

Leave a comment:

• BiocideJ
    replied
    Post #150. Halfway there folks

Leave a comment:

• BiocideJ
    replied
    I know correlation =/= causation and Yada Yada yada, but who can argue against this logic?

Leave a comment:

• BiocideJ
    replied
    Also, I think you could make a case that breathing gives you cancer because in 100% of cancer cases, the patient had been recently breathing!

Leave a comment:

• BiocideJ
    replied
    DMHO is in canned meats too...

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post
    But they give people colon cancer. I think. That's what recent studies suggest, anyway.
    Everything gives you cancer. Eat dem canned meatz.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    This laptop I got refuses to connect to the internet. Otherwise I'd be playing with the 4 other people who still play haha.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Bobbo View Post
    Sorry CC, but I moved up to D3. If you upgrade to that, I'd totally play it with you.
    I was so excited when that came out, but to be honest I was disappointed with the game. I'm playing a really fun D2 mod right now.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Bobbo
    replied
    Sorry CC, but I moved up to D3. If you upgrade to that, I'd totally play it with you.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    But they give people colon cancer. I think. That's what recent studies suggest, anyway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X