Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Tricentennial Edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to mention the ominous link between regular blinking and cancer. That's something no one talks about. Conspiracy?

Comment

• If I was struck blind I would have both eyes removed and replaced with bitchin prosthetics.

Comment

• I mean, it's not like you're going to know if people are staring at you or not, right? Maybe get your eyes downgraded to look like basic cartoon eyes; all white with a scribble in the middle for a pupil.

Comment

• Or have an LEDs installed in some ice colored acrylic so your eyes glow rofl. Gee this is starting to sound like a pretty cool idea.

Comment

• Have them cast the eye in clear acrylic, but have something else embedded in the plastic. Like bugs. Or Lego. Or like... emeralds.

Hmm.

Why don't people do this?

Comment

• It snowed a little. So we get a white-ish Christmas, after all.

Comment

• Emmy! What happened to your Moderator title!?! D=

Comment

• Also. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it. If you don't celebrate it, then hope your winter celebration is full of merriment and food.

Comment

• I think with CC being back, I should change the rules to have this thread end on the 400th post. But I guess I can reserve that for the quadricentennial edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Bobbo View Post
                      I think with CC being back, I should change the rules to have this thread end on the 400th post. But I guess I can reserve that for the quadricentennial edition.
                      I like-a make-a post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Bobbo View Post
                        Emmy! What happened to your Moderator title!?! D=
                        I don't know!?! EJ??

Comment

• Merry Christmas, y'all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Emmy View Post
                            I don't know!?! EJ??
                            He did update the titles recently. Maybe you were caught in a glitch. Do you have the powers, but no title?

Comment

• Still got the ModHammer. So we're good--probably a glitch or something.

Comment

• Random pain. Thank you, world, for random pain.

Comment

Working...
                                X