Tips For Online Orders & Payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips For Online Orders & Payments

Hi, I kinda need your idea for this. At present, I'm managing a small fashion store. I'm afraid to get defrauded. I have known that a relative with same business encountered problems with orders and payments. I keep on thinking how that things happened but I can be a victim too. So I want to find a solution before it happens to our store. I'd like to accept credit cards especially on mobile transactions but I want to use the highest methods of security. How I can monitor online orders also? Could that be possible? I would greatly appreciate any tips that you know.

Hello Anne, I don't know a particular company but there are credit card processing company that offers a software/system to business owners. They provide packages that includes features such as mobile processing, exclusive gateway, online reporting, etc.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I have seen a provider who offers the services you mentioned and we would like to consider a lot of things before we actually commit since the money involved is enough for us to look into the pros and cons on a much deeper way.

Comment

This post is very useful for those who are first time ordering items online. The online stores provide many offers to their clients, especially first booking customers like cash back, free delivery, etc. cbd edibles Before ordering an item in online, please read this article.

Comment

Tips for Online Orders & Payments are given here. I have gone through it and came to know about the way to do the payment top 10 dedicated server hosting It is helpful for easy payment. We can have the payment at any time. I can know about the way to do orders.

Comment

Good that you have found it. details

Comment

Working...
            X