Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle for the Last Post: Bicentennial Edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Doesn't this battle go to 200? IF so isn't this the winner winner deer dinner?

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Megggggga druinky

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    It is quite good but I am so drunk tho

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post
    Ok so I bought this beer by an Austin brewery so new I have a bottle from their second batch. The name of the brewery is Strange Land Brewery, and this particular beer is a barley wine called Bishopsgate. It is delicious, but it's also 10.9% abv and I'm basically drunk off just this one bottle.
    That sounds good. I want some.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    This year I did some stuff:
    -Wrote a book
    -Lost 40 pounds
    -Killed my first deer
    -Bought a new car
    -Recorded my band's album
    -Benched 335 lbs, which is a 25 lb increase from my old max

It has been a good year.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I wonder how many hundreds of illegal calories I just consumed. This is def not on my diet.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Ok so I bought this beer by an Austin brewery so new I have a bottle from their second batch. The name of the brewery is Strange Land Brewery, and this particular beer is a barley wine called Bishopsgate. It is delicious, but it's also 10.9% abv and I'm basically drunk off just this one bottle.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Well I won't be making a trip to see anyone for at least until my beard grows back. My face is cold and I look like a weird child.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Originally posted by Emmy View Post
    Remember that time we tried planning a Rhymezone IRL meet-and-greet? Good times, man. Good times.
    Haha that was a time ago.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Remember that time we tried planning a Rhymezone IRL meet-and-greet? Good times, man. Good times.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post
    I would totes ship you some, but as you said it wouldn't make it

Venison is great. I have two big, beautiful back straps that are begging to be fried, but my diet won't allow for that. I'm going to cut them into medallions and have them for special dinners, cooking them in the skillet like good beef. You can cook back strap any way you want, really. The rest of the deer can be gamey, and most people grind it into sausage with some pork. Personally, I'll probably cube it and make stew.

You should just come visit me in Austin! Then I'll cook it for you and we can play laser tag.
    Let me win the lottery and I'll be there, yo.

But for reals, that would be hella rad.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    The cat isn't helping.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    My girlfriend is with her parents for the month. I miss her. Also, I have to clean the house by myself -_-

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Guys I made a big mistake.

I'm back down to 235 lbs (the lightest I've ever been ever!) and I wanted to see what my face looked like. So I shaved off my beard.

It's not good.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I've never played laser tag.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X