Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle for the Last Post: Bicentennial Edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can relate.

Comment

• Yesterday - the day of failures - makes way for a new day of successes. My goals are thus:
      Clean the house
      Edit a whole chapter of my book
      Go see my friend Jordan and play Settlers of Catan

Comment

• I also have to figure out where 40 lbs of venison is going to go; my freezer is full. It's about time to cut that deer up.

Comment

• Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post
          I also have to figure out where 40 lbs of venison is going to go; my freezer is full. It's about time to cut that deer up.
          I would totes tell you to send me some, but:
          -I have no idea how to cook venison
          -I don't think it'd ship well
          -I don't even think I've had venison

Comment

• I would totes ship you some, but as you said it wouldn't make it

Venison is great. I have two big, beautiful back straps that are begging to be fried, but my diet won't allow for that. I'm going to cut them into medallions and have them for special dinners, cooking them in the skillet like good beef. You can cook back strap any way you want, really. The rest of the deer can be gamey, and most people grind it into sausage with some pork. Personally, I'll probably cube it and make stew.

You should just come visit me in Austin! Then I'll cook it for you and we can play laser tag.

Comment

• I've never played laser tag.

Comment

• Guys I made a big mistake.

I'm back down to 235 lbs (the lightest I've ever been ever!) and I wanted to see what my face looked like. So I shaved off my beard.

It's not good.

Comment

• My girlfriend is with her parents for the month. I miss her. Also, I have to clean the house by myself -_-

Comment

• The cat isn't helping.

Comment

• Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post
                      I would totes ship you some, but as you said it wouldn't make it

Venison is great. I have two big, beautiful back straps that are begging to be fried, but my diet won't allow for that. I'm going to cut them into medallions and have them for special dinners, cooking them in the skillet like good beef. You can cook back strap any way you want, really. The rest of the deer can be gamey, and most people grind it into sausage with some pork. Personally, I'll probably cube it and make stew.

You should just come visit me in Austin! Then I'll cook it for you and we can play laser tag.
                      Let me win the lottery and I'll be there, yo.

But for reals, that would be hella rad.

Comment

• Remember that time we tried planning a Rhymezone IRL meet-and-greet? Good times, man. Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emmy View Post
                          Remember that time we tried planning a Rhymezone IRL meet-and-greet? Good times, man. Good times.
                          Haha that was a time ago.

Comment

• Well I won't be making a trip to see anyone for at least until my beard grows back. My face is cold and I look like a weird child.

Comment

• Ok so I bought this beer by an Austin brewery so new I have a bottle from their second batch. The name of the brewery is Strange Land Brewery, and this particular beer is a barley wine called Bishopsgate. It is delicious, but it's also 10.9% abv and I'm basically drunk off just this one bottle.

Comment

• I wonder how many hundreds of illegal calories I just consumed. This is def not on my diet.

Comment

Working...
                                X