Help! Which is which?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Which is which?

Okay. I don't know which is which. I've been reading some stuff and all they've done is make me dizzy. I can't connect my printer to my PC. My internet connection works just fine and I've recently done a scan for possible infections. The driver is up to date too. This has happened before and I had this fixed already. I can't remember what it was that the technician fixed. The router or the switch. Which is which?

Help please!

I don't think there's a connection with the router/switch if you can't connect your printer to your PC. Most of the time it's in the cable OR it could probably be needing a complete reset.

Comment

The computer technician thinks there is since he told me that it's the switch that's causing me problems. So my problem now is whether I should have it fixed or if I should a replacement. I think my switch is pretty old so I think I'll have to go with the replacement. I went searching via Google and ended up with this company. They sell refurbished switches. Do you think they're reliable? Anyone here who has bought refurbished products from them before? Was the refurbished product in good working condition?

Thank you!
      Curvature offers the widest selection of used and new surplus cisco switches, including the Catalyst and Nexus series, and comes with lifetime warranty!

Comment

Originally posted by Anne Harris View Post
        Do you think they're reliable? Anyone here who has bought refurbished products from them before? Was the refurbished product in good working condition?
        I bought a second hand switch two years ago (not from them though) that has been pulled out from a working network and up to now I’m still using it.

Comment

It is necessary to bring master ...

Comment

You ping address 192.168.1.1 and internet speed test

Comment

Let me show you how you can stream the year's most prestigious awards ceremony! The2018 Oscars ceremony will take place on Sunday, 4 March at 6:30 PM EDT (3:30 PM PDT/11:30 PM GMT). The entire event will be broadcast on ABC and will also be available through ABC live streaming. US viewers ...
              Here is a complete guide to watch Oscars 2018 live streaming without a cable connection. Get all Online channels to watch Academy Awards here.

Comment

As per my point of view, you need to change the routers for the network connection. I have also faced the same issue and finally I have got out of the trouble. You can also do the same. I have changed each and every routers of network connection. I have consulted this website for the same, you can also visit it now: https://www.digitalwarehouse.com/12-routers
                Buy used Cisco routers for sale such as brocade router, gigabit ethernet, modular router and integrated services router etc.

Comment

Working...
                X