Gay Marriage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matewitofusys View Post
    So if your religion does not allow same sex marriage, then you can just join one that does. Problem solved! Lol.
    I agree

Comment

Gays, man and woman, as long as they love each other, go marry! For those against gay marriage, just give them respect. They are humans, too. BTW, I've been married 16 years now and my husband and I have a 15-year-old daughter.

Comment

Marriage is a bond between two people in love regardless of gender. I'm not against gay marriage. I respect each person's preference.

Comment

Haha! No one second my motion. I guess we just have to respect each other's opinion on this delicate matter that has been debated over the years.

Comment

They are after the legal rights of being married at least that's what I know. Let's give it to them.

Comment

Originally posted by RhymingEveryNowAndThen View Post
              Not to insult, but if marriage was just for the making of children, then how do you justify couples without children? Also, the amount of children in foster homes is excessive. To add, traditional marriage used to be one white man and one white woman.

I agree to this as well but the bottomline for me is respecting the preferences of other people when it comes to love.

Comment

I don't know about the people but if I talk my own mind I am not in favor of it

Comment

Marriage is a wonderful institution that should be available to all

Comment

Originally posted by Danette Tirrell View Post

I agree
                    yesssssssssssssss

Comment

what's the difference? I think it's not your business only for people getting married. take it easy

Comment

don`t understand

Comment

I think it shouldn't even be a question. It's like asking "is it okay to marry a red-haired person?" It's none of your business who people love and have sex with while it's consensual

Comment

I believe that if people are happy with each other, it does not matter if they are of the same sex or not.
                            The most important thing is that they do not feel discomfort in their personal relationships, and others should not meddle in other people's relationships at all.

Comment

I have nothing against same-sex marriage, as long as people love each other and feel comfortable together, and nothing else matters.
                              I don't care what other people say, everyone has their own opinion on the matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X