No announcement yet.

How did you find out about RhymeZone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a freshman looking for rhymes for an english project. I just googled rhymes or synonyms or something. After using the site for a while I saw the forum link.
    That was about 10 years ago!

Comment

I searched for it on DDG (Not Google), and found this place. However, I didn't know about this forum until there was a notice on the website for a contest a few months back (which I unfortunately missed).

Comment

Through google and also my friend told me about it.

Comment

Surfing the web, I was looking for something a bit different from the normal run of the mill poetry forums and, lo and behold, I found the end of my rainbow with this site.

Comment

Back when I was new to writing, I felt that I wanted to improve on my skills further and this site came up, via a Google lookup that was simply "rhyme words". Since then, this place has been a lifesaver

Comment

I saw their poetry competition and entered then started to post here

Comment

I couldn't remember of anything that ryhmed with a certain word I used for one of my poems, and I just asked my good old friend Google and he popped this site out first. And there you have it, a happy ending, both for you, me and my poem!
                بی اس ام اس,اس ام اس عاشقانه,اس ام اس جدید,اس ام اس زیبا,اس ام اس خنده دار,اس ام اس تیکه دار,اس ام اس سنگین,اس ام اس تولد,اس ام اس دلتنگی,اس ام اس تنهایی

Comment

I found RhymeZone from a web search

Comment

Working...
                  X