How did you find out about RhymeZone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you find out about RhymeZone?

We all want to know so tell us how you found these forums?

A friend told me about RhymeZone.
    0%
    A teacher told me about RhymeZone.
    0%
    I found RhymeZone from a web search (e.g. Google, etc.).
    85.71%
    I heard about the poetry contest.
    4.76%
    Other (let us know below how you found RhymeZone).
    9.52%

I picked "other", but I guess *technically* I found out from a teacher-- Rhymezone was on a list of websites to use for some project or other, probably during the poetry unit. I found the link for the forum, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Comment

I couldn't remember of anything that ryhmed with a certain word I used for one of my poems, and I just asked my good old friend Google and he popped this site out first. And there you have it, a happy ending, both for you, me and my poem!

Comment

I tried several sites after searching Google. Rhymezone was easiest to use and it had other qualities, such as synonyms, etc. Very helpful!

Comment

I choose this site from search engine, look fine to me so registered..

Comment

I actually found a link in my Google account.

Comment

Learned about it through web search (google).

Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing these thread

Comment

My favorite site for rhyme research.

Comment

I can still remember what happened. As a favor, I was searching the net for Bosley reviews for my brother. And then one of the suggested posts in one of the pages I've been checking out had something about rhymezone. It looked interesting enough that I signed up.
                    I'm considering Bosley for my hair transplant and want to know how much it typically costs for a procedure? I'd be going to the Boston location as it's closest to my home and I've heard good things about it. To give a bit more detail, about 50% of the hair on top of my head has vanished over the last few years, I'm not completely bald but it's noticeably thinner and if I don't do something about it I'm afraid I'll lose it all. Bald works for some people, I'm not one of them! Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Anne Harris View Post
                      I can still remember what happened. As a favor, I was searching the net for Bosley reviews for my brother. And then one of the suggested posts in one of the pages I've been checking out had something about rhymezone. It looked interesting enough that I signed up.

Hi Anne, I was just wondering if you tried Bosley services and how was it? Thanks

Comment

Web search (google).

Comment

I find this site on my google search, actually am in search of some other site and by accidentally visit here.

Comment

I find it from Google.

Comment

Through Google of course!

Comment

Working...
                              X